Canadian-based direct response Internet marketing agency is seeking an experienced pay-per-click Search marketing manager to oversee various PPC Search campaigns on Adwords, Gemini, Bing Adcenter; and Display and Remarketing campaigns on GDN for our clients.
The duties will involve
- optimising bids, keywords, ads and display placements towards a Target CPA
- maintaining target ROI and meeting monthly revenue goals
- regularly adding text/banner creatives, testing and rotation
- keyword and display placement research
- creating and updating Excel models to manage bids and automate routine tasks
- automating routine tasks via Adwords Rules and Adwords Scripts
The goal would be to quickly launch and aggressively scale campaigns to maximise the CPA results, whilst keeping the CPAs within target range, and CTRs above industry average.
***There is no requirement for SEO as we only deal with paid search.
Candidates who passed the following tests will be given preference:
-Google AdWords certification
-Mictrosoft Advertising Professional certification
-U.S. English Basic Skills Test
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value