1. Identify phone number column in CSV file and move it to column A
2. Sort rows by phone number column A
3. Deduplicate rows by phone number column A
4. Delete ALL rows except Column A and save file as CSV Fresh-02012018phone.csv (just add "phone" to the filename)
5. Process file using server script "Cell or Landline" - This script will create a new CSV file that will identify mobile, landlines, voip, and Invalid.
There are 4 classifications I V L W - I=Invalid V=VOIP L=Landline W=Mobile
NO blank phone number rows allowed in file or the "Cell or Landline" may fail to process properly.
6. Append the "Cell or Landline" results CSV file to the ORIGINAL CSV file and match up the results by phone number clolumns.
*7. Remove the Invalids and Voip rows (I V) and have a radio choice before processing to remove landlines.
8. Remove multiple suppression lists from the results. 2 of the .txt files are BIG 1.35 gigs each. They can be on the server and static, but I need to be able to swap those 2 files out once a month.
There also needs to be a way to "add" other multiple .txt files to the suppression chore list.
I'd like to also have the option to get the "bad results" for the 2 big files stored in a file called: Fresh-02012018-DNC.csv (in this file name example)
9. Add ethnicity column via script to the remaining results. change "blank" and "xxx" results to this text unk
*This is basic GUI software I own and I have the code for it
10. Split and RANDOMIZE by phone column A the reamining results file into 8 files by gender M/F and ethnicity groupings.
Fresh-02012018-Females-English.csv - ethnic reults are "eng" and "unk"
Fresh-02012018-Females-Spanish.csv - ethnic reults are "spa"
Fresh-02012018-Females-FRGRIT.csv - ethnic reults are "fre" "ger" "ita"
Fresh-02012018-Females-Foreign.csv - ethnic reults are "ara" "chi" "ind" "jap" "kor" "rus" "vie"
Fresh-02012018-Males-English.csv - ethnic reults are "eng" and "unk"
Fresh-02012018-Males-Spanish.csv - ethnic reults are "spa"
Fresh-02012018-Males-FRGRIT.csv - ethnic reults are "fre" "ger" "ita"
Fresh-02012018-Males-Foreign.csv - ethnic reults are "ara" "chi" "ind" "jap" "kor" "rus" "vie"
March 4, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers