We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a Small Business Marketing Firm to support the President, Senior Staff, Sales Team and Human Resources as need for 10 to 15 hours per week. The hours are flexible. Compensation can be reviewed based on the individual's experience and overall contribution as the company grows.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, self-motivated with effective communication skills (interoffice and with clients)
- Positive Attitude and a Sense of Humor
- Team player with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage projects
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Technology savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
and a plus would be Adobe: Photoshop, InDesign , but it is not required
- Associate's degree or higher preferred. High school graduate or equivalent (GED) required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- General support to the company President
- Social Media monitoring and posting
- Schedule management
- Creation and editing of company documents
- Help to organize the company online meetings and training