Part Time Web Designer - 10Hrs a week - $200/mo
Dont waste your time, answering the following questions and read the information or dont submit - you will be deleted if you dont answer our questions in your application.
Have you used, design and modified Joomla content before? if so, please provide an example
Have you used, design and modified a mailchimp newsletter template before? if so, please provide an example
Have you any experience with SEO? if so, please provide an example
Are you prepared to work between 5pm and 10pm Australian time?
We are looking for a number for very talented Web 2.0 graphic designers to join our front-end web team..
You core skills will be:
- Understanding and creating designs for the web, mobile and email
- Strong delivery of creative concepts inline with the clients brand or vision
- XHTML, CSS
- Creating standards compliant code, i.e. W3C, DDA etc.
- Creating semantic cross browser compatible code
- Working within an agile environment
- Giving daily reports to Project Manager on progress and issues
- Usability and interface design skills with the ability to advise on how to improve a design or current website.
- Understanding of call-to-action and designing with sales conversions in mind.
- Designing with the Australian market in mind
You must have a strong portfolio and a passion for everything web/digital related.
All candidates will be subject to interview and tests to prove their worth.
You are expected to be available via Skype during working hours and have the ability to speak via Skype voice at least once a day to discuss and clarify our projects.
You must use the Odesk desktop application to be paid for your hours, you will not be paid for hours logged offline. In case of power outages or uncontrolable circumstance, you can log more time during off-work hours to make up your time.
You will be hired based on quality of work and your rate.
Your max initial pay will be US $200/month.
Max Bid $6/hr
Bonuses and pay increases will be offered when sufficient work level is reached and our relationship is solidified.
=== Please only apply if you have proven experience and samples of work with these technologies. Please include links to your work to be considered for an interview. We are hiring now, please take the time to include the links to your live work if you want a response from us.
Skills: agile, design