We are looking for someone to help grow our start-up e-commerce business in Wetsuits. Please see our website: www.waiwaiwetsuits.com.
You will also be our main point of contact of all our USA customers as we are located in Europe and therefore timezones and language do not always match. It will be a part-time job with some hours per week but will steadily grow as we acquire more and more customers. It is in our business DNA to make every customer happy so please apply if you share this passion!
The main activities are:
- Receiving the questions of customers that come in via e-mail or Facebook chat and answering them timely and correctly
- Inviting potential customers to like our Facebook page
- Receiving and checking returns
- Sending out received returns to customers
- Administration of returns and refunds in Shopify (e-commerce platform)
- Returns administration in Google Sheets (Google Docs)
- Occasionally check with manufacturer and/or shipping company shipping times and options
You should have the following characteristics:
- Native English speaker
- Some experience with e-commerce customer service
- Experience with simple tables in Google Docs
- Located in the USA (no remote territories)
- Close to post office or easy pick-up location for USPS (since you need to send some packages)
- Access to some free storage space (could be in you garage, guest room, etc. ) for some returned packages. Current estimation is 20 sq ft and 3 ft high.
Experience with Shopify is a plus.
We want to do a short video interview via Upwork Messages to determine the optimal candidate. When we start to work together, we want a regular Skype meeting (eg every other week) to review and determine actions. In between these meetings the main communication mode will be e-mail.
We look forward to speak to any passionate candidate that wants to help grow our business!
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value