Using a set of existing web APIs (full documentation to be provided, they are XML and accessed using HTTP POST method), iterate through a list of inputs and call specific APIs in sequence. Output will be a CSV file with each row corresponding to the input, and columns for the APIs that are called.
Successful applicants should:
* Be available full time and ready to start *immediately*
* Used to working with teams on the West Coast of North America, communicating via Skype
* Have experience working with: an HTTP POST style API, and parsing XML. Experience working with eBay's APIs a bonus
* 2x different scripts, the output of which
* Source code bundled with any libraries required (should run with a simple `perl script.pl` command on a fresh installation of perl)
Skills: prototyping, ebay