Our business is an Australian based company that has multiple small businesses. The largest business which it operates is in the Taxi, Limousine and Bus industry within Australia.
Our business is simple and very effective, which focuses on providing transfer services to clients within Australia, whether it be for a taxi, limousine or bus.
70% of our business is generated from regular clientele that have used our service in the past.
On the other hand, 30% of our business is generated from 1 large and 3 small websites.
Being the owner and founder of the company, I am a one man team with several drivers. I handle all the email and phone inquiries as well as managing the day to day taxi limousine and bus bookings.
Basically, when a client requests and or books a transfer whether it be directly through me or the 4 websites, I will then enter this into our calender (Google Calender).
Then either the day prior to the booking or early in the morning, I will allocate the jobs to our 5 vehicles/drivers for that given day.
To add to the tasks, I also have admin work such as managing the vehicles and rosters for our drivers, invoicing, and marketing to further grow the business.
I am looking to hire an assistant that can manage the following on daily bases from 8am to 7pm Monday to Saturday:
- Phone support; Answering and taking bookings over the phone. This will be managed through a soft-phone which is downloadable to a computer.
- Email support; Replying to email inquiries.
- Administrative support; Entering bookings into the calender and invoicing for our clients.
Furthermore, I will require the following tasks during the time period above but from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm;
- Accounting for the businesses quarterly business activity statement
- Marketing which includes updating website content and creating flyers for print and email
- Data entering
- Handling of vehicle maintenance reports and scheduling
- Website management
The applicant will need to have the following skills:
- Excellent English writing and reading ability
- Excellent and strong English spoken language
- Previous Experience in admin support which enables you to handle all types of data entry as well as reporting of the data.
- Experience in marketing and website/web-design and management.
- Experience and Knowledge in accounting for the Australian Tax which enables you to complete the quarterly Business Activity Statements returns (BAS)
- Internet and technology savvy
I look forward to your applications.
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Please note, this job is paying up-to $100 AUD per week.
I'm open to proposals for those who can meet and do more then the above which will then increase my budget.