Hi I'm Kris - the owner of a small Advertising & Digital Marketing agency looking for a Personal & Admin Assistant who will take ownership of several tasks that will provide much needed support for myself, my team of 3 & the growth of our business. We are a group of young, fun, and committed, driven individuals remotely working from New York, California, & Lithuania.
Our overall mission is to create meaningful work & meaningful relationships. Our meaningful work is helping businesses reach their next threshold in sales, making a large impact in both the team's lives, their team's lives, and the stakeholders of the company.
It's especially meaningful if you love the field of digital marketing (which we all do & are extremely committed to learning & are results-driven).
Our meaningful relationships mean we are all friends (the team members & our clients), supporters, and practice radical honesty & transparency. Meaning we are up front about our thoughts, opinions, and provide each other with constant criticism about our work and hold each other accountable as we move towards mastery in our field. We foster personal growth & I, myself, make my team's growth a priority, making sure to align the agency's goals with your own (supporting you in your next milestone, for example, whether that's learning or that's hourly pay).
It's important that this individual is reliable, smart, hard working, & can keep up with my fast pace. I work 15 hour days and there's always work to be done.
Your main goal will be to help me take tasks off of my plate that don't generate value for my clients as my time & attention needs to be focused on this. Your duties will include:
- Organizing & a lot of it. Examples are client files, training files, training videos, naming videos, my personal finances.
- Making phone calls for appointments
- Managing my calendar
- Managing my emails
- Creating documents
- Communicating with team members & clients
- Managing other freelancers that are not permanent team members
- Coordinating logistics of events such as small gatherings, photography, etc.
- Light data entry
- Ordering from Amazon & Whole Foods for delivery
- Managing Task Rabbit workers
- Putting together travel itineraries such as flights, accommodations, etc.
- Be very organized (it needs to be second nature to you)
- Take ownership of projects & uses common sense to make good decisions on my behalf
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Likes to work with others & please others
- If you can't figure out how to do it, then you learn it on the internet type of attitude
- Works well with computers, software tools, etc.
- Can handle constructive criticism & welcomes it because you value personal growth
- Fluent in English
- Has an interest in how internet businesses make sales and grows quickly
If you're interested, please start the first sentence of your proposal with "SUGATAN.IO" in all caps.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value