I need help managing my personal and business finances. I have been doing it myself for many years but now I simply don't have time. I have a small business, and my personal and business expenses are mixed up together.
The role involves:
- an understanding of Australian tax law, including GST, BAS and tax returns
- accounting skills, including knowing how to use an accounting program (you can choose which one will work best)
- receiving daily/weekly data from me about expenses and entering these into a program
- producing a weekly report that shows expenses breakdown, current net worth and current tax and bank debts
- optional, but highly advantageous: some creative ability to help me identify ways to save money on interest and generally reduce expenses
Basically, I need to know how much I'm spending on food, accommodation, flights, gym fees, tax, etc. because, right now, I have no clue. I also need to know how much tax I owe at any given time.