Scheduling Jobs/Phone Sales Assistant
Job Description in Specific:
This position is for a skilled person to provide scheduling and sales assistance to a growing cleaning business. You should be from 8:30am to 6pm, Monday-Friday on the computer with your headphones, ready to take calls and schedule new jobs. You can work from home as long you have reliable internet and computer (preferably Mac) with modern web browsers.
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Picking up calls to schedule new clients/answers questions.
2. Manage daily job schedule of new teams with clients.
3. Follow up with new clients after all First time cleanings are done on a daily basis to subscribe them to recurring service.
4. Assist cleaning teams over text message on daily jobs.
5. Submit quotes of new leads that arrive on a daily.
6. Enter new customer data into Quickbooks Online (no accounting).
- Phone skills with clients: Must communicate well, answer questions and offer customers the right solution.
- Web-savvy: Must be proficient on using web applications, like Google calendar and Apps, email, voice, Quickbooks online.
- Must be fluent in English both in speaking and writing. Bilingual in Spanish is a major plus.
- Problem Solving Attitude.
- Female applicant preferred.