Hi, we have a jewelry store in California. We get previously used items from time to time that are resold online... first they are photographed and measured for specifications.
I would like to hire someone that I can send all the photos and specifications of the jewelry to... that would then;
1. Research the item on ebay to find relevant similar items for sale, and email me links to the 3 most similar items that have sold in the past or are currently for sale. Prefferably for past sales.
2. I will evaluate the links and based on previous and/or current sales on ebay I will set a price for the item.
3. You will then take the photos and clean them up in photoshop and craft a title and description (based on my Ebay posting guidelines) and post them in shopify on my website where they will automatically be linked on Ebay.
4. Once posted on ebay via the shopify app you will then login to ebay and change the specification modifyers relevant to that item (for example a gold necklace, metal = 14K yellow gold, length = 16", etc.)
This will be an ongoing, so I'm looking for someone I can rely on long term for the next 2-10 yrs that will help me post these items online that I can train to the style I am happy with. I estimate a need of 5-10hrs per week to begin with and hopefully grow from there.
Eventually I may have this person do other photo editting tasks, blogging, article writing, data entry and misc. items if they are comfortable doing so.
I am expecting the candidate that applies to:
1. Be able to respond promptly to all requests to do tasks in less than 24 hours. The quicker the better. If I send something to your inbox by 9am your local time M-F and it only requires 1-3 hours of time to complete, I do expect it to be finished by the end of the day (your local time).
2. If I send work that will require 8-12 hours of work to complete I will require it to be done within 2 business days.
3. I'm looking for someone that can be almost like my personal private virtual secretary / asisstant for a long term basis.
So if you're not able to work promtly when work is sent over, and complete the tasks in a reasonable amount of time, I would appreciate it if you would not respond to this job posting.
To those who do respond, I promise to give plenty of guidance on how to complete tasks and I look forward to having a long term relationship with someone to get lots of work done for the forseeable future.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value