I'm a photographer who does high volume photography. My clients are schools and churches and often one client (school or a church) will have on average 100 orders.
I need an assistant to do photo editing and photo management.
1. Lightroom - light editing, image management.
2. Photoshop - image retouching. We have a proprietary method of retouching images which will be provided to the selected applicant. Most editing requires softening skin texture, remove blemishes, sharpen eyes, soften or remove wrinkles. Occasionally you'll have to do a face swap of the same person from another image.
1. Oppen Lightroom catalog, select the ordered images, edit it in photoshop.
2. Follow instructions for editing the images in photoshop.
3. Order prints
4. Upload the selected images to online galleries.
5. Let the client know that the images are available for online viewing.
6. Record your progress in our software.
You must have a computer with large monitor and a space to work. The monitor must be color calibrated.
See examples of my work below.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value