We have a ~20 slide Prezi (presentation) done in English that needs to be changed into different languages.
As Prezi does not support some languages such as Arabic, we will need to Photoshop every slide/text and add it to the presentation as image.
We do already have the translated versions in Power Point so the process will consist on:
1. Screenshot a .JPEG of the Power Point Page
2. Open in Photoshop
3. Separate the Title and Body (2 separate layers)
4. Invert title so that text becomes white
5. Remove white background for the Body text
6. Save it as .PNG
7. Insert the PNGs to each Prezi slide accordingly to the order of the english version.
Careful attention will be needed as the language may be confusing.
We will need to discuss the rights to access Prezi and if you already have an account how can we benefit from that.
Continuous exchange of communication will be needed.
Please apply if you have the knowledge and ability to perform this task and you understood the purpose of our objective.
Some experience similar to this task is needed.