This app is mainly for searching and displaying data related to hunting seasons in the US.
1. User selects hunting search criteria (4 inputs), and presses search. Matching Season data from a Realm DB is displayed.
2. User creates a "note" and can attach pictures and text to it.
3. User creates a local *Realm* profile and can change profile picture / name / email.
4. User can view a scroll view filled with pictures and overlaid text sourced from *Google Maps*.
5. User can view current weather from *Weather Underground*
This app should have the following specifications:
* Written in Android Java
* Interacts (CRUD) with a Realm database. (the iOS dev can help with this).
* Interacts with google maps' API. (the iOS dev can help with this).
* Interacts Weather Underground's API. (the iOS dev can help with this).
* App is free of any major bugs
* App needs to be submitted to private Github
Video of App can be sent per request. (Having trouble uploading it here).
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates