One of Sweden’s fastest growing media companies is seeking Portugese speaking editors to join its thriving young, dynamic, and talented team of professionals.
Nyheter365 runs viral news site Newsner.com. Initially launched as a side project, Newsner has in a brief time grown to Sweden’s largest viral site and the third largest mobile site on the KIA-index, with over 2 million unique visitors a week. This year, it grew to Sweden's third largest publisher on Facebook following Aftonbladet and Expressen, according to survey company Storyboard.
Our international Newsner sites, which among others are available in English, German and Spanish, have also exponentially grown since their inception. To help take our next bold step in a rapidly changing media world, we are seeking exceptional Portuese counterparts to join our driven and ambitious international division and help make the international Newsner brand a continued success story. The person we seek is also able to work with Nyheter365’s native advertising campaigns in Portugal and South America, where analytical skills and excellent client relations are essential.
We are looking for:
• Native Portuguese speaker or equivalent, spoken and written. Fluency in these additional languages may be considered strong assets: English, Swedish. Please note that language skills may be put to a written test.
• An understanding of Brazilian/Portuguese audiences.
• Enjoys working in groups, as teamwork and cohesion is the cornerstone of everything we do.
• Talented writer able to work through a high speed and intense environment, juggling several deadlines at a time.
• Is humble and always prepared to re-examine traditional ways of doing journalism, seeking new creative ways of working.
• Has a passion for and extensive understanding of social media, especially Facebook. It's a big plus if you are great with headlines and maintain a keen eye on the viral world.
• Passionate about engaging readers with compelling content.
• Takes initiative and is prepared to take on responsibility. At the same time, you don’t hesitate to take on tasks outside your normal working area. You are versatile and can keep up with an industry in which much can change.
Newsner is one of the few major independent players in the Swedish media market in rapid growth. We are 30 passionate and ambitious media professionals sitting in modern premises in central Stockholm. Our annual sales are of approximately SEK 60million.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are constantly processing applications, with the appointment to be filled as soon as possible. We're both looking for freelancers working from their country/region and full-time and permanent positions working from Stockholm.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates