We are looking for someone to make 10 PowerPoint presentations that will be shown during health and nutrition webinars. We would provide all the news articles and all the statistics and you would make them into 10 different PowerPoint presentations that would be presented during a two hour webinar. Let me review.
1) Every month people call in over the phone and over the computer to have their questions answered on the subject of health and nutrition.
2) During the calls while people are listening to the answers to their questions we want to show PowerPoint presentations on the computer screen. This way not only are they able to listen to the question being asked and answered but they can also watch a PowerPoint presentation with no sound on the subject of health and nutrition.
3) The entire PowerPoint presentation will be made up of articles that we already have and will give to you and statistics that we already have and will give to you.
4) We will send you a video that will show you all the statistics and news stories that we want to use. You will have to go to our website and find all these new stories and statistics and put them into the PowerPoint presentations.
5) In order to keep people's interest you should be an expert at using interesting and bold fonts, headlines, special effects and anything else to keep people's attention during a two-hour phone call.
6) We want a total of 10 PowerPoint presentations each with 100 slides.
7) You must be very strong and experienced at this and know how to make an extremely dynamic and interesting presentation to keep people interested, alert and entertained.
8) The hardest part of this might be that you will have to go into our website to get each news story or statistic. We will be giving you all the instructions through a video where we will show you where to find all the information that we want in the presentations.
9) In some cases we will not want the whole new story just the headline. So in general you will be going through our website following our instructions on what news story, news story headline, statistic or anything else from a website to pull and put into the presentation.
10) We do not need all presentations done at once since we only have one webinar a month. This means that we really need just one a month done but it is okay to do it faster than that pace.
11) Whatever format you make the presentation in needs to be usable on a Mac computer. This means that we will show the presentation on a Mac so it needs to be in the format of keynote which is the Mac version of PowerPoint or if it's in PowerPoint it needs to work on a Mac computer.
12) It would help if you had an interest or background in health, nutrition and the environment since you will be making a lot of decisions on your own about how to set up these presentations.
13) We do not have knowledge on how to make these presentations so you must know how to do the entire PowerPoint or Keynote presentation yourself.
14) We need a very detailed explanation from you on why you think you would be good at this, what experience you have and how long it would take you to do this. Ideally send us past presentations so that we can get an idea of your work.
15) When hiring someone for this or any other project we look favorably on people that show effort and give us detailed responses that show a lot of commitment and interest. When we get responses that are very short one-word answers we assume that people are not that interested and we pay less attention to those responses. Please take that into account as you respond to us.
16) The budget is for all 10 presentations combined not per presentation.
Thank you for all of your time and we hope to select someone in the next few days.