Looking for a proactive, versatile assistant to help me drive great outcomes for my business.
I am very busy and hope to build a trusting relationship that ultimately leads to you thinking for me. As a speaker, coach, and consultant, that may look very differently from day to day. Some of the most important things I will need help with include:
- Posting content to my website including page updates, media, blogs, podcasts, and more.
- Responding to inbound inquiries for my services.
- Leveraging social media to identify new opportunities.
- Creating content (sales copy, email templates, etc).
- Brand updates as needed across web and social.
- Supporting my calendar so I am productive, not simply busy.
- Help with my podcast (posting to Blubrry, posting to my website, publishing to iTunes/Stitcher, etc)
Products and services I use that you MUST be familiar with:
- Google Suite
- Wordpress (my website platform)
- Blubrry (podcast hosting and publishing)
To be considered for this role, you must use the word EXSELLENCE (with an S) in your proposal as well as tell me how you pursue excellence in your own business.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers