** THIS FULL-TIME JOB PAYS .50 CENTS / HR. PLS ONLY APPLY IF THIS RATE IS ACCEPTABLE AND YOU MEET THE JOB REQUIREMENTS.**
We operate an e-commerce business on an open shopping cart platform and are looking to add a Product Catalog Manager to our team. The role responsibilities include loading new products, updating existing products (price changes, discontined products) and overall proactively maintaining our product catalog. This position is full-time (40 hours per week).
- Prior experience with data entry and product loading for an ecommerce website
- Extremely detailed-oriented, fast and efficient and a quick learner
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent english skills (written and speaking)
- Access to a secure, reliable internet connection
- Available to work min 40 hours per week - ideally, between the hours of 7am - 7pm PDT (Vancouver, Canada)
- Rate of Pay = $.50 cents / hour - please only apply if you are willing to work at this hourly rate.
OPTIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Basic understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Prior experience with writing product descriptions
- Ability to edit images to meet site requirements
Please reply to this posting with more details on how specifically you meet the requirements for this position. Please also specify which shopping carts you have worked with in the past. Please note any generic replies to this posting will not be considered.