We are a lifestyle brand looking to hire a high level retoucher for temporary work for immediate start. Retouching needed for professional Vignette room scene and Product silhouette photography.
Examples of edits needed:
- Cut & place product onto set wall with dark floor. We will provide a clean wall/floor plate for easy usage.
- Add appropriate shadows and reflections in flooring to create depth and realistic look.
- Dial in highlights (nothing too hot or whites blown out), color balanced, and balance overall highlights, midtones, and blacks—the goal is an elevated, natural look & light.
- Keep additional space around product for maximum flexibility for cropping horizontally or vertically.
- No added hues or casts. Photo should look luxurious but not overly saturated.
- Remove outlets, vents, tape, etc. from the walls or floor.
- Remove any dust, scratches, or discolorations from the furniture. Preserve moulding and wall details.
- Remove cords from lamps.
- Greenery, bushes or tree outside should be a natural, healthy strong shade of green.
- Keep white balance consistent. White walls should be at about RGB 240-250.
- Export out final as a JPG in its original dimensions @ 300 DPI and as a TIFF in its full dimensions @ 300 DPI.
- One time, with potential for on-going work
- 1-4 months
- Advanced Retouching skills
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
January 9, 2018
Project Stage:Fully Specified
Final Output:Web, Print
You should have experience with the following applications:
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Images for website & catalog usage