We are looking for an experienced product manager for an iOS app company: www.itscoastal.com
1. Track new features and requirements
2. Maintain a detailed project management spreadsheet
3. QA and test any new features and builds
4. Identify bugs, user experience / workflow breaks, identify ways to enhance or improve the app by UXUI, new features, other enhancements.
5. Identify any spelling mistakes or copy mistakes.
6. Make sure the app is on track to be the highest quality possible.
7. Work with and maintain communication with our executives and software development team
8. Lead, Manage and work with our QA and testing team
We look forward to working with you.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
October 16, 2017
Ongoing project:Project Manager, Business Analyst, QA & Testing