Search was for a talking watch using the following criteria:
Step 1: ladies
Step 2: expansion band
Step 3: female voice
Step 4: Multiple Functions: Alarm Option and Day/Date Announcement
Search URL: http://assistech.com/wizard-talkingwatch.htm
Inconsistencies: My search retrieved 3 watches that meet the above search criteria. I used Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 18 and got the same results on both browsers. A friend ran the same search and got inconsistent results: on Firefox 17.0 he had no problem (it displayed 3 search results). On Internet Explorer 9 he got the "undefined action" error message.
Today, a customer ran a search for a watch using a different set of criteria while I did the same search on my computer. I found one watch and she found none. She got an "undefined action" error message, instead. We both used Internet Explorer 8.
Based on this, I'm puzzled as to why this is happening. As I said, I never have trouble when I ran searches from my computer. However, other people are getting mixed results or no results at all !
Another problem is that the search results page is not displaying the hidden value (i.e. "talking and watch") in the page title. It only displays other values such as from the radio button, drop-down menu, and checkboxes.