We will need an indefinite number of our product images completed. We're still working on shooting them all. So I don't know total quantity yet. Currently we have around 300, but there will be many more as we'll be shooting product images for two different companies. Here is what we need...
• Each original is shot at 5760 x 3840.
• We want to keep the original image size when completed.
• Final file needs to be a layered photoshop file
• We need a drop shadow under each image, but to appear like the product is floating over a shadow. I have a drop shadow folder layer on the example you can use to simply drag over to each image on its own layer for consistency and ease
• We want the original image/background layer to be included, but just turned off
• A new background layer filled with white
• Some of the products will need to be turned roughly 90 degrees (some are lightbulbs shot on their side and will need to be rotated)
• No color correction or enhancements needed
To sum up: we need each final file to be an original size layered photoshop file that includes the original background layer turned off, white layer that will serve as the background, the product image clipped using a hand-drawn clipping path using the pen tool in photoshop, the clipped product image cut out on its own layer (many of which will need to be rotated roughly 90 degrees) and placed floating above the shadow, and the shadow folder layer (included in attached psd).
Regarding the attached examples, I've included:
• Example-Before-After.jpg (file simply showing a before and after side by side)
• MD3B0724.CR2 (example of one of the original product images in native format)
• Product-Example.psd (example of the final product we need for each product)
If any other questions, please let me know.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Final Output:Web, Mobile, Print, Other
Ongoing project:Image clipping path, cutouts work
Project Type:Ongoing project
You should have experience with the following applications: