I am looking for someone with strong Joomla MVC and PHP backgrounds for various tasks. Please note:
1) If you are not thoroughly familiar with Joomla 2.5 and MVC structure, please don't waste your time or mine applying.
2) If you have to refer to Joomla or other documentation to understand how Joomla does something, you should not apply.
3) It should be YOU doing the work, not your partner, teammate, brother, uncle, sister, someone you hire or subcontract with, etc. doing the work. YOU should do it.
4) Please do not send me a bunch of links to sites you have worked on. Instead, tell me your most difficult challenge in a Joomla MVC environment, and how you overcame it. If you have examples of your solution, that would be a plus. However, without my understanding the challenge(s) you faced, and the solution(s) you created, there is no way I could learn anything about your experience, is there?
5) Be able to fluently speak English. That is my mother tongue, and I need to be able to communicate that way.
With the formalities out of the way, I am looking for another person to partner with on a long-term basis. I have several now, and occasionally seek others for increased business or workloads. If you have little or no oDesk experience, I do not want you to automatically be discouraged from applying. If this is the case, please understand that you will have to prove yourself to me (just as you would anyone else looking to hire you). Please remember that it must be YOU doing the work. I am not interested in working with someone that knows someone, has the best team, etc. I have plenty of that already. I am looking for another quality INDIVIDUAL to work with.