We are developing knowledge tests for Junior, Middle and Senior Python (3.x) developers, and looking for someone, who can help us with creating the questions.
The pricing that we offer for the questions will depend on the level, e.g. Junior, Middle or Senior:
- for Senior Python questions, we may offer $8 per question.
- for Middle Python questions, we may offer $7 per question.
- for Junior Python questions, we may offer $6 per question.
Each question will have a category, which we may agree on prior to a milestone.
The questions should follow a couple of rules to be accepted:
* Each question should have 4 to 5 answers, with one or more of them correct, and at least one incorrect answer. The correct answers should be highlighted.
* Questions should be focused on problem solving.
* Questions and answers should be written in clear English, in a format that you would enjoy answering yourself.
* The questions and answers must be unique and written by you. They will be checked for plagiarism. If you have copy-pasted from other online sources, e.g. Stack Overflow, etc., they will not be accepted.
* In order to complete this task, you need to be a developer yourself. You should only create questions for subjects that you truly understand.
- While good English is a plus, you don't need to be a Shakespearian English extravaganza. As long as the content is good, and phrasing is unambiguous, it's all fine.
- Applicant should be a Python developer with at least 5 years of experience in development with Python.
Each applicant will be given a small test assignment. Please, do understand that it's required in order for us to be able to evaluate you as a candidate.
Thank you for your time reading through this offer.
We're anxiously waiting for your application!
January 12, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers