We are looking for a part time project manager and virtual assistant. We need someone who has the following skills:
- Hiring (rarely) and managing oDesk staff and agencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interpret point form notes and turn them into detailed instructions
- Basic photo editing skills to create rough mockups when needed
- Use of skitch/ms paint or similar program to annotate design work
- Ability to identify which tasks need to be allocated to which teams ie. Design work, coding, writing etc
- A critical eye for good design and quality work
- Experience with DotNetNuke is a huge asset
o Purchase and install modules, setup portals, add content
- Ability to budget for projects and complete follow up reports
- Basic customer service skills and ability to redirect support requests
- Experience with zendesk is a huge asset
- Experience with Podio is a huge asset
- Experience with WaveAccounting.com is a huge asset
- Social media knowledge and experience with HootSuite is a huge asset
We have a well-functioning team and established relationships with contractors and agencies, we are looking for someone to help us with the work load as we double our client portfolio. The scope of tasks will only be limited by your ability to learn new skills and desire to work.
Our average project is a boutique website for a small to medium business and is expected to last no more than 2 weeks. We usually follow up with monthly maintenance contracts as well.
It is expected that you would spend at most 3 hours on each project in its development stages and then 1-2 hours per month (usually in the first few days of the month) as needed for assigning maintenance tasks.
During the interview process: You will be required to pass a test which will involve taking notes from a meeting with a client and developing a plan of action (including modules needed to be purchased or installed, domains to be purchased, etc) and instructions for a designer, a programmer, and a writer.
When applying for this job please let us know the items from the list above that you are familiar with. Also please visit www.leverb.com and tell me the name of the latest website project completed
Failure to do either of the tasks mentioned above will result in your application being rejected immediately.
Skills: design, test