Looking for someone who can help take our agency to the next level. Our agency helps clients from around the world grow their businesses through SEO, SMM. and SEM/ paid advertising, and effective web designs. We create search-engine-friendly content that is truly engaging and optimized for maximum SEO and exposure. Focused on creating content and calls-to-action that convert.
Currently, we are in search of someone who can focus on details and organization for the agency. Marketing experience or knowledge a plus - if you have it, there's definitely room to grow with us.
Tasks include but not limited to:
•Combing through emails at 5pm-ish daily to ensure that all incoming messages have been replied to before EOD
• Sending out onboarding docs and walking clients through getting set up.
• Assigning projects to Asana and ensuring team members are staying on task.
• Checking on previously sent proposals by day 3 of the proposal having been sent.
• Available to be on calls and take notes daily between the hours of 8am-5pm
• Knowledge of Asana, Skype and Slack, as well as Google Docs/Microsoft Word
• Is EXTREMELY organized
• Pays attention to detail and grammar - is comfortable writing client-facing emails
• Can help with administrative tasks like scheduling and proof-reading documents
• Is able to keep a level head and communicate well when under pressure/a professional and calm demeanor is appreciated
• Can attend phone calls/virtual meetings and keep detailed notes, then transcribe those notes into tasks for the team between the hours of 8am -5pm PST Mon-Fri.
• Team player a must
If you’re interested in working for a fun team that shares honest feedback without being critical and is rewarded for hard work with ongoing projects, definitely apply for this job. Many of the agency’s freelancers are at the 10 and 5 percent rate as a result of their efforts, and you could be too.