This is a small pilot project that will be used to test the skills of the candidate for a much larger on-going project. The project involves finding the ARV (After Repair Value) of a home in Phoenix Arizona.
The candidate will be given a list of 5 Property Addresses. Candidate may use Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, and any other online appraisal tools to determine the remodeled price of the home. Candidate should consider several factors when determine ARV and should not rely solely upon the price stated by the sites. See attached PDF doc for more detail.
Employer will open this pilot project up to 10 candidates and will be selecting 1 for long-term project doing similar work. Entry Level = $5, Intermediate=$6, Expert=$8.
Once hired, candidate will use the MLS (multiple listing service) for identifying comparable properties to determine value.
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES:
- Experience in using the MLS.
- Experience in determining value of single family houses.
- Understand the different features of houses and their impact on the value of properties.
- Must be able to learn and work quickly.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Stable Internet connection.
- Must review provided instructions on how to determine property values.
- Must then do a test task where you will determine the renovated value of 5 properties.
Most accurate candidate will be accepted for the job.
You MUST take the test to be considered for this position.
Please write "bluedog" if you read this entire job posting at the TOP of your application.
July 20, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value