WARNING: This employment opportunity is only for those who consider themselves A+ Assistants who can communicate fluently in English. You will be required to follow instructions by reading this full job description to be considered for this position. If this is something you are not willing to do then please do not apply.
We want someone who can eventually join our property management company full time. The ideal Candidate will need to be a person of good people skills, positive attitude, very patient, very organized, strong leadership, integrity and the ability to grow with the company. We are looking for people with great customer service skills and professional attitude, and must be proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The primary areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
1. Post ads for listings into Craigslist and following up with inquiries and scheduling showings.
2. Coordination and follow up with prospective Tenants interested in leasing vacant units.
3. Fielding calls from Tenants regarding property issues. Ability to deal with angry and emotionally upset tenants calmly and professionally.
4. Following up with Vendors to complete repair requests within 24 hours.
5. Understand how to utilize Google Drive and DropBox to organize shared documents.
6. Ability to work with our Team and independently with little supervision
7. Prepare regular reports for Management, Office and Clients
8. Effective Problem Solver
We will provide guidance on how to handle these tasks via personal training and close supervision.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Comfortable dealing with difficult Tenants.
3. Perform administrative tasks as required.
4. Fluent in Spanish preferred.
5. Previous Property Management experience preferred, but not required since Property Manager or Team will mentor and train you in all aspects of Property Management.
6. Previous Experience with AppFolio Property Management program preferred but not required.
1. STRONG and CLEAR Communication Skills
2. Entrepreneur Mindset
3. Basic Computer Skills
4. Must have Personal Computer with Internet & Cell Phone with Text/Data Plan.
About this Company:
Casa Realty & Investments, Inc. (CRI) is a full service real estate company that utilizes proven and professional techniques for property management, and also for marketing, listing and selling of residential and commercial investment properties. We consistently produce exemplary service that exceeds our Clients expectations because we exceed what we say we will do. More importantly what distinguishes us is we value our Client relationships and customize our services to meet their specific goals. Our proactive property management approach, using best-of-class technology combined with superior customer service, ensures that our properties operate and perform at an optimal level. CRI values growth and continually searches for innovative methods to improve so our Clients will benefit from the best, effective and efficient property management services. We truly believe our Clients success is our success.
Our Company Philosophy and Values:
1. Deliver WOW through service
2. Embrace and drive change
3. Create fun and open environment
4. Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
5. Pursue growth and learning
6. Build open and honest relationship with communication
7. Build a positive Team and Family spirit
8. Do more with less
9. Be passionate and determined
10. Be humble
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates