We need a NoSQL service like Redis, implemented by Python and named devsql, aiming to help our junior Python engineers to learn the following knowledge:
1. Basic Python 3
2. Basic NoSQL concepts and basic operations of Redis
3. Implement the command line Shell by Python
5. Common data structures: linked lists, collections, and hash tables
6. Basic network programming and CS model
7. Event-driven programming for concurrent programming (Reactor Model)
8. IO multiplexing for concurrent programming (Select)
9. Use Redis data exchange protocol beforedevsql-cli and devsql-server (optional, you can also use json directly)
Please check out the attached document for more details.
Note that we only need a simple PROTOTYPE.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value