I have a web application for freelancers similar to TaskRabbit or Odesk but for Spanish speaking countries. Unfortunately the developer that was working on the project has decided to
Right now is more of a working prototype than actually a finished product. I plan to do constant improvements to it.
Some of the things I plan to do and will need your help for are:
- Migrate the site to a different dedicated server (we have a script ready, you may have to optimize it, but won't have to write it from scracth)
- Content crawler
- Improvements to existing features
- Improve AJAX
- Upgrade Django version
- etc etc
Usually the development process goes like this:
- I define the project and document it
- I create quick wireframes / mock designs
- While you create the logic I take care of the frontend.
- We integrate it, test it on staging
- We deploy
Now some Q&A:
1. What version of django you are using?
2. What other external tools/services you are using? (like celery, maybe a Mongo or Redis DB)
Paypal Integration, LinkedIN and Facebook login, memcached, support for Amazon S3+CloudFront for CDN
3. Which main DB is used?
4. Which python version was the project written on?
2.7.5, servers run Debian/Ubuntu and Apache + mod_fcgi