The Veocor team is developing an image-based cardiological diagnostic software that analyzes ultrasound images of the heart and obtain a measure of how well the blood flows inside the heart.
We are looking for a Python developer to
- build a module that extracts the image data from standard medical images (DICOM standard)
- build a module to perform feature tracking on ultrasound images (speckle tracking)
- translate the Matlab signal/image processing set of algorithms to Python.
These tasks will benefit from:
- good knowledge of Python and Matlab,
- experience in image processing and medical images handling packages,
- experience with the Numerical/scientific python packages (NumPy/SciPy)
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value