I need a simple script in e.g. Python or Node.js that will register a new account on a specific website (will be specified later). You can also use e.g. Selenium if there will be no other option how to do it purerly on the backend.
The script will be executed on a Windows machine on an ad hoc basis (once or twice per week). I am able to install prerequisities according to your instructions that will be provided with the script.
Each registration needs to have:
1) New random email address (e.g. https://www.crazymailing.com)
2) New random password
3) New random phone number (e.g. https://freesmscode.com) for the verification code -> this is important because each account can only be paired with only one mobile phone number and this service therefore needs to constantly add new random phone numbers like the one specified above
4) Bonus point - the script can work with Tor and its browser (+Selenium) that will be installed on the Windows machine to hide the IP address (I can provide a sample Python script for other website so that you can get some inspiration). Please estimate this point separately.
Once the registration procedure is finished the script should open e.g. https://www.crazymailing.com or some command line with the login and password for a new account.
The script needs to be commented in English so that (in case of any changes on the source website) anyone can perform necessary tweaks to make it work again.
As mentioned at the beginning the source website will be sent to the selected developers.
What I will need from you:
- mention "peekaboo" in your response so that I can know that you have actually read the description
- send me informations about any similar scripts that you have done (do not send anything else as this is not necessary)
- describe your experience with Python or Node.js
- provide some rough estimate for the work described above
- i will provide the website link, you will try to run it and let me know your final estimate (money, hours spent, delivery date)
- i will award the project to the selected candidate
In case that we will be satisfied there will be more work comming to the selected candidate in the future.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value