I'm looking for an experienced python developer with scientific experience.
* Have experience of pandas/numpy/scipy
* Working with linux
* Working with git
* Some spoken English is necessary.
In addition, you should have some experience of statistics and applied probability:
* Calculation of error bars
* Working with means/standard deviations/hypothesis testing
* Bootstrapping/Monte Carlo Simulations/Numerical optimisation
In order to apply for this role:
* Please provide the source code of a project you have written using Python / numpy / pandas.
* If you have any open source contributions, please link to them.
* If you have any published articles, or a PhD thesis, please send them.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates