Quantitative Research Assistant
We are a US-based market research company seeking an entrepreneurial individual to operate as a quantitative research assistant within our quantitative team. The position is full-time and home-based.
• Preparing contact lists for our email and phone market research survey efforts
• Survey programming and testing in Surveygizmo.
• Monitoring survey in the field for data quality.
• Cleaning data and preparing the data output for data analysis.
• Analyzing the data in SPSS.
• Preparing charts in excel.
• Creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Reliable computer and high-speed internet connection, SPSS license, and headset for Skype calls (required)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (required)
• Strong Excel and SPSS skills (both data management and statistical) (required)
• Strong charting skills in Excel (required) and PowerPoint (required)
• Willingness to participate in conducting phone surveys on occasion (required).
• Experience and skills in quantitative survey research (preferred)
• Some experience in data cleaning, constructing variables, aggregation, merging and concatenating data files and general data management tasks (preferred).
• Experience with research in a business context (preferred)
• Interest in the financial services industry (desired)
• Experience with email and social media marketing (desired)
• Tech savvy (desired)
• Proficiency in languages other than English (desired).
Bachelors Degree required.
Strong relevant work experience considered.