A simple project for a wordpress guru
We have a fully functional wordpress website that needs few tweaking:
1) When user fills up our online volunteer form, it list their names under the volunteer section. In the past, the site would send us an email when a form is completed and then give us the option to approve the information in the admin panel before it is posted on the frontend. It worked just like the comment feature in wordpress. Unfortunately, it doesn’t do that anymore. We need someone to do fix that. It should take 20minutes to fix
2) Please install a newsletter plugin or fix our existing newsletter plugin to do the following:
a. Plugin should display a separate page for all of our newsletter links (Add a “Newsletter” or “Blog” menu to the main menu)
b. When a newsletter is sent out, it should automatically post the link to that newsletter on our Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube pages.
c. Make it work with mailchimp (integrate mailchimp for the mailing list form, the volunteer form, and the contact us form. That way, each time we send a newsletter, everyone on our mailing List will automatically get it.
3) Use a better Gallery display for our Gallery page
4) Please “number” the list in the “Recent Donors” section as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc…
5) On the Volunteer Page, please add captcha or something more intuitive to prevent spammers from automatically completing the form.
6) Delete the shopping Cart Module and remove everything that has to do with shopping cart
7) On our home page, please do the following simple things:
a. Delete the proof section
b. Move to “Who We’ve Worked With” section to the bottom right to replace the “Buy Gears” section. Delete the “Buy Gears” section
c. Remove the “Total Online Donations” section. Add the content in that section somewhere in the footer. I still want people to see the total online donation made to the organization.
d. Make sure all the links in our footer works
The website is http://test.newspekin.com/
Skills: twitter, facebook, youtube, captcha