Looking for an experienced front end developer for a 3-5 hour trial project
1) Show a list of all pipeline steps, and mark the step that the user is currently on. See the left side of screenshot "PipelineSteps.png" as an example. Here the user is currently on step "Score Documents", which is a background process.
2) Let the user change the currently active step.
3) For background processes that are running, show a progress bar if the user is at that step. See "RunningProcess.png" as an example.
4) Create a message system that lets users see the progress for background processes, even if they are not at that step. See "Messages.png" as an example. You should be able to open and close the message bar, and to hide messages you don't care about.
5) Also in the message system, create messages when a user has finished an annotation step (specifics depend on the annotation step).
We are looking to form a good working relationship that can extend to the future. Depending on the trial project, we will have an upcoming project to build the main app.
Some full stack experience preferred, though we mostly care about frontend expertise.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value