You are an experienced React Native developer, who likes to build cross-platform apps and is able to customize and debug them at the native level.
We are specializing in the development of productivity apps for surverying that are used by professionals. The apps run on smartphones, tablets and in web browsers and allow the collection of data about real estate.
We are currently building a module for picture taking is going to be integrated into our core app for surveying. For this project we already have a standalone app for picture taking that can be used as basis and just refitted. All is built using React Native.
1. Develop the module for photo taking to capture, store, and edit photos on smartphones and tablets (based on existing app)
2. Add basic login functionality, HTTP requests to our server and a deep link to another app (examples will be provided)
3. Integrate into our core Mobile/Web app for surveying as a Redux middleware (documentation and prototype will be provided)
4. Continue developing the core app
- 2-5 weekly sprints, around 10 tickets each
- Possibility to later work on the development of our core app for surveying, if you are interested in learning our complete technology stack
- React Native
- Some iOS and Android development skills
- React (optional)
- Redux (optional)
- PouchDB (optional)
- User stories (attached)
- Mockups of the module for photo taking (attached)
- Source code, technical documentation and demos of the existing apps
More than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value