Web app is heavy on video and UI polish. Fair amount of API usage built on top of GraphQL .
It is important that you've shipped react apps before.
Things that might be important to you:
* You'll be leading React development end to end with some support from other engineers on the team. f you're interested, we expect you to take responsibility for the web app in the long term or other projects. Team is built around two frontend engineer and two iOS engineers. They will do code reviews for you and assist where they can add value.
* We will do project management via Trello, we will use github and do in depth code reviews, though without nitpicking bullshit. (like, oh, `you missed a line here` or `alphabetize this`.)
* We prioritize quality of the product over speed of execution.
* Ideal candidates will be able to contribute at least 4 work days. If you're really good and can only contribute 20-30 hours during the week, please still apply.
* You should be able to sync with San Francisco team between 9 am PDT and 10.30 pm PDT. Usually it is fair to assume on sync in the morning and one sync in the evening.
* Experienced in React, comfortable refactoring code on a go and comfortable with backend.
* Mid level to senior Frontend engineer.
* Ability to work under minimal guidance towards common milestone.
* You truly enjoy building polished UI in apps.
* You have decent written and verbal English communication skills. Engineering members are immigrants, so we do not expect your english to be perfect. Ours isn't perfect either.
More than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value