Search online to find great deals on real estate in various Florida areas (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lee County, Orlando, Daytona). Looking for single family homes, duplex or triplex to rent out.
Contract will find real estate online in the areas listed. They will record the address on a spreadsheet, then do some research to determine if it is a good deal. Properties that require work to complete are good opportunities.
(1) First go onto Zillow.com and search that address to find the sale history on the property and the taxes. Record the highest price and approximate date and lowest price and approximate date.
(2) Second go onto Rentometer.com and search for the rent expected for that area. Record the rent at it's lowest (ie, 10th percentile)
(3) Then next step is to do a calculation of gross return = Monthly expected rent x 12 / Purchase price. If gross return is 15% or higher, then it is a possible good deal.
(4) If the gross return is 15% or higher, then contact the real estate agent or owner to get more information.
Key skills to do the job successfully are understanding of real estate web sites to search out good properties, good internet skills for research, able to use Excel spreadsheet software.
Successful engagement is many properties to put offers on.
Please answer the following questions:
1) What is your full name?
2) What country are you from?
3) What is your requested pay rate?
4) What hours do you work (Eastern Standard time)?
5) In your own words, please tell me what I'm asking you to do.