Flip Wolf has developed an advanced property valuation tool that pulls from the MLS and applies algorithms to determine a property’s values relative to the local market. The software does a good first pass but is blind to several criteria that cannot be determined by tables. We need to have skilled humans to make the next level of determination.
Purpose of valuation:
The properties we are focused on are single family residential homes that are undervalued due to condition or being mispriced. We have moved our business model to be wholesalers where a value property is tied up for the due diligence period and then a buyer is found that will pay a small premium to take over the title. To do this requires a deep discount from market. A lot of properties need to be viewed each day.
1. The first step is to get a short list from the software. These are homes that satisfy a set of criteria such as <80% price to future value.
2. From this list we need to find the value of comparative properties that have been sold or listed within a one mile radius. This requires optimizing the list for homes that are of similar size, quality, age and lot size etc. These are quantitative output.
3. Now we need to fine tune further and look for qualitative issue such as;
a. busy street
b. corner lot
e. confines of tract
f. condition of interior, lot, roof etc.
4. The items in (3) are not quantitative and therefore need to have a human make the determination. A list of criteria and examples will be provided for the analyst.
5. The ratio of properties viewed to wholesaled is often 100 viewed/ 10 offers/ 5 pass through your manager's quality control and for which you get credit for with a bonus plus hourly pay.
6. The review needs to be done quickly and then logged in the system as ready for the recommended list. There would be a downtime between 11pm and 7am.
This job will require some commitment of regular time daily. Our business operates from 8am to 5pm (PST-8). At this stage we are looking for 3 new recruits to work 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday, and opportunity for more work on Saturdays and Sundays.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value