Hi. I need somebody for developing SW for recognizing fallen number on roulette. Simple flowchart is in attached file.
Phases of SW:
1) Recognize that ball was thrown
2) Recognize speed of thrown ball
3) When ball is rotating fast display place your bets
4) When ball is rotating slow display close your bets
5) After SW register steps 1-4, start recognizing fallen number
6) Display fallen number with reliability more than 99% (proposal: we don’t need recognize text from camera, just color information of green – zero, all other numbers we can calculate)
SW must run on Linux.
Sample video of rotating is attached.
We are using this camera: Logitech Webcam C930e, but we have available also 120fps (800x600) camera
Location of camera according to roulette can changed
Lighting can be different.
GUI specification is attached. I will provide all graphic. No animations are needed (except of gif files)
I see there two approaches:
1) detect just zero and calculate others numbers based of position
this method is not very good, because when you will have different light conditions, green can be recognized as black
2) second approach si create virtual roulette from real roulette synchronize real roulette with Virtual one. Than it will be enough to check position of ball and map it to virtual roulette.
Also we will need to use some statistic methods with small delay: like when we will have results 5,5,5,6,6,5,5,5 we will display number 5.
Results need to be display max 5 seconds after number is fallen.
Important information: roulette have no always same color. It can be black, brown and even from glass. Also grid can be different.
All necessary files are in attachement.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
January 7, 2018
Project Stage:Fully Specified
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Project: IT & Software - Desktop Programming - Other