What's special about us? Well firstly we specialise in the Professional Services Recruitment, secondly, we develop people to achieve Great results, we are not here to be average, and this takes a high degree of accountability for the recruiter and us as a business. Thirdly we target candidate for jobs headhunting and talent tracking - and we're known as the best in our market for this.
The candidate resourcer role is specialising in Chartered firms across Australia. You will need to have experience already in sourcing candidates online via tools such as LinkedIn in english speaking countries. We require someone who with their exception english written communication skills can search, source and communication with candidates that meet the exact needs of what our clients look for. Roles will be for example Accountants and Auditor.
You know this, though here are the duties of what you'll do:
1. Conduct searches on our Jobadder database & Online via recruitment platforms like Linkedin
2. Understand position roles clients are looking for
3. Approaching candidates with an opportunity, and influence their interest through pipeline
4. Track talent pool for future placements
5. Database administration and organisation of the talent pipeline
6. Candidate & client profile updates, appointment set up and tracking
3. In future move to verbal Interview & background checking candidates
You must be;
- High level of English speaking, reading ability and excellent written english communication skills
- Analytical skills to read profiles and pick the right candidate to reach out to for Job roles given by clients (eg. Senior vs Junior)
- Organised and planning for tracking and information management
- Strong computer skills with online software systems and microsoft
- Driven for results
Overall you must have a drive for strong results in getting candidates through to first screening interview and ultimately to client interviews. ability to meet weekly pipeline targets and goals
In the end, successfully getting great people jobs with great businesses (that's how we earn our fee)
It's all about connecting with people online and on the phone. Solid communication skills is crucial.
This is full-time consultant needed Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm AEST (sydney time). The remuneration package is a mix of base salary + candidate placement commission each quarter and will be consistent with someone with 3+ years of recruitment experience - so you need this to start with.
Please reach out only if you are ambitious and serious about making very good $$$.