I am looking for a US-based recruiting assistant preferably in the Pacific Time Zone to assist with recruiting full-time employees for oDesk.
* Schedule interviews for candidates with hiring manager and teams
* Communicate with candidates both through email and phone
* Identify candidates on LinkedIn and other online resources
* Screen resumes in our applicant tracking system
* Assist with job descriptions and posting to job boards
* Help with phonescreens
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Solid understanding of googledocs and calendaring
* Strong work ethic
* High energy and enthusiasm for this kind of work
* Problem-solver who can work well independently
* Experience sourcing on LinkedIn a plus, but not required
The hours needed are 20 hours per week, ideally 9-1pm or 10-2pm daily.
You need to be able to speak, read, and write perfect English (native speaker preferred, but not required). You must also be familiar with the following software: Microsoft Office, Google and Skype.
How to apply
Please include a cover letter that details your experience and how you will be able to contribute immediately in this role.
Skills: linkedin, google-calendar, english