We specialize in international candidate placement, our candidates are looking for positions in the USA, Canada, Dubai, Australia, Europe and part of Asia.
As our company is in full expansion, we are looking for a recruiter, who can contact international companies by phone or mailing to find out if they are looking for staff. Our candidates do not necessarily have the appropriate experience or language level, their goals being to improve this aspect.
Your main activities consist of:
- Research and analyze the positions to be sourced
- Participate in Calls for Tenders
- Write and distribute offers on social networks or other suitable media, update offers on our site,
- Search for institutions in databases, websites etc....
- Explain to the institutions that the candidates are in France and will have a telephone or skype interview with them in order to evaluate them
- Qualify candidates through telephone interviews, negotiate the daily rate or package
- Submit shortlisted candidates with a summary of each profile to management
- Complete and update our recruitment software - Theoretical CV -
- Elaborate the file of the selected candidate and archive it.
- Monitor and benchmark the positions and evolution of the market rate
- Provide feedback and follow-up with candidates regarding their applications
- Implement best practices in the field of contractualization and optimize existing processes with a view to continuous improvement
- Participate in transversal projects
Your contract will be freelance, you will be paid on placement, so you will have to use our IT tool to do sourcing, but also on the internet, look for potential companies in need of a profile. Each investment is paid 100€ NET.
You must be comfortable with the Internet, the English language, and computer tools.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value