I'm looking for an experienced designer to overhaul our existing signup site's look and feel (signup.virtualpbx.com). The goal is to reduce friction, modernize, and simplify the process to get more signups for our business phone plans.
The core process will be roughly the same as it is currently, but instead of a single page, we would like to see the process split up into the following steps:
1. Contact info: this should be a form for the user to enter their first name, last name, phone number and extension, email, and company name.
2. Plan choice: user should be able to enter their number of users and choose between paying annually, monthly, or monthly with contract. That choice should update prices on four plans: 14 Day Free Trial (14 days or 300 minutes, whichever comes first. Includes basic features.), Dash Basic, Dash Pro, and Dash Unlimited (pricing can be found at virtualpbx.com/products/dash-plans/, signup.virtualpbx.com, or furnished upon request).
3. Extras: User can add call recording or conferencing, search for and buy a phone number, and buy phones
4. Payment: User enters credit card information (we have an iframe form from our payment service provider that can be modified with css)
5. Done! Thank you page should include customer’s next steps and promote support videos and documentation.
The attached also shows that we would like to see a cart with the user’s line items and total as well as a progress indicator. The first milestone requests a mockup (pdf, jpg, etc is fine) to show proof of concept before the bulk of work is completed. The final work should be delivered in html/css/js.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value