I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week, for approximately 4-6 hours per day, ideally long-term. You must speak & write great/excellent English.
You will be doing a variety of tasks related to my business including:
1. Replying to customer emails
2. Dealing with customer support issues - traditionally password resets, duplicate accounts, etc.
Majority of our customer support work is done through reamaze.com (ticketing application) using our company account -- customers will either email their questions or fill in a form through our website looking for help.
We have certain times of month when our support request are MUCH greater and other times when things are slower... we still want to make every customer feel loved and that they have their questions answered. So the majority of your time will be spent replying to each and every message and individual request in a personal and friendly way :)
Because of that, it's *very* important that your level of English is very good when you're writing.
It's also super important that you have a keen eye for detail and accuracy -- lots of messages and want to ensure the correct customer is getting taken care.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate*
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to Eastern Standard Time)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
4. Are you looking more for a part-time position or something full-time?
5. What kind of commitments and obligations do you have currently?
*My suggested hourly rate is $3 an hour. That equals about $400 if you're working 5-6 hours five days a week. Or we can do 4 hours every day, spread across the entire week (7 days a week). You can let me know what you prefer in the comments.
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates