Busy professional looking for a sharp and thorough assistant for 10-15 hours/week.
* Home and office organization.
* Internet research and shopping.
* Social media
* Coordinate travel arrangements.
* Incoming and outgoing mail.
* Vendor relations and scheduling
* Prepare and update various correspondences.
* Organize daily activities.
* Able to create Excel spreadsheets and compose/create content, texts and special reports.
* Attend to my personal matters, like shopping, running errands, etc.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
* Tenacious, quick learner
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent computer skills with all aspects of Microsoft Office and Outlook Calendar.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Extremely well organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented, thorough and accurate.
* Able to prioritize, juggle multiple tasks, be flexible and shift priorities as needed; willing to pitch-in as a team member.
* Time management and planning.
* Ability to maintain discretion and handle/manage highly confidential information.
* A safe driver with a current valid drivers license, clean DMV record, insurance and clean car.
Please e-mail resume in word format. No resumes will be considered unless you indicate in a cover letter or body of e-mail the following:-
1. College attended and related major
3. Resume with full employment history including description of duties and compensation attained
4. Date of availability