We are a small content-based startup looking for an experienced AWS architect or agency to help us expand and scale our platform.
The tasks include:
- Finishing infrastructure automation via CloudFormation
- Optimizing the existing infrastructure and architecture
- Recommending and apply best practices to our data and security components (VPCs, security groups, etc)
- Architecting new solutions and developing the supporting infrastructure for those solutions
- Professional Certification or 3+ years of real-world experience architecting solutions using native Amazon services, including but not limited to: Lambda, Route 53, Fargate, Aurora, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
- Professional Certification from AWS or 3+ years of experience in information security
- Expert-level knowledge of CloudFormation or compatible framework (i.e. Terraform)
- Experience with video processing and streaming
- Database design/management skills
- Experience with AWS CI/CD offerings
The position is 100% remote and on your own schedule - we only ask that you be available during the evening Eastern Time for occasional meetings. This is part-time for now (~5 hours a week), but we will have more and more work as the company and the product grows.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates