The person I am looking for is organized, loyal, creative, focused, hard working, eager to learn, and will be as dedicated to my success as I will be to theirs. I am very results driven, and I hope you will be too!
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Executing marketing plans for sellers (plans already created, largely consists of data entry and contact with various companies and sellers to set appointments and execute plans)
- Ongoing listing management for sellers (includes gathering marketing data and entering it into a spreadsheet that will be provided to sellers on a weekly basis, scheduling a monthly meeting with sellers, and preparing a monthly market reviews)
- Property Analysis / Real Estate Appraisal / CMAs (I can train if necessary)
-Other research tasks as necessary
- Use of MLXchange and Fusion for realtors (lower mainland specific web based platform, very intuitive and easy to use and I can train if necessary).
- Use of realtorlink.com (again for organizing various items like booking me for professional courses).
Preparing various presentations:
- Listing presentation (format already created, approx 10 slides that must be customized with appraisal data in a customer friendly visual display),
- Buyer presentations (content provided, must be organized and built in a power point presentation that is highly visual),
- Educational presentations (some content provided, some to be researched on an ongoing basis, all to be set up in power point)
- Ensuring timely feedback with clients
- Liaising with Buyers to manage their search for a home (some phone contact may be required here)
- Scheduling Property Showings for Buyers and myself (using touchbase web platform accessed through MLXchange and Fusion)
- Scheduling showings for Buyer's agents to take clients through my listings (using touchbase web platform accessed through MLXchange and Fusion)
- Showing follow up with Buyer's Agents and providing weekly feedback to Sellers
- Excel spreadsheet design
- Data Entry (Names and contact information of other real estate agents, prospective clients, insurance agents for recruiting, local small businesses)
-B2B scheduling and e-mailing.
- Managing my Schedule
- Managing all incoming e-mail.
- Phone contact with clients as required
- Event planning / organizing
- Social Media marketing
- Creating and posting blog content
- Website Management (no SEO required, just basic page updating)
- Marketing Properties and my Services Online(Posting online like craigslist, page linking, facebook etc.)
- Responding to and organizing incoming client leads
- Ongoing client service - for both active and past clients
- Database management
- Database updating
The applicant should have:
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills (some phoning is required)
- A computer and consistent internet access
- Ability to perform tasks on a 24 hour deadlines
- Results driven
- Stays in regular contact (likely multiple times daily barring weekends)
In short, I require a virtual assistant to manage individual tasks in business multiple systems. My goal is to spend 100% of my time on sales related activities, while having client service managed in my name by a virtual assistant.
Compensation will be primarily hourly. The position will open with a 10 hour trial period.
Hourly wage will depend on experience and will start between $1 and $3 per hour with planned increases pending performance.
I look forward to interviewing all successful applicants,
Skills: research, marketing, customer-relations, real-estate, design, management, facebook, english