For our company, we are exploring new markets in South East Asia (particularly Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia) for renewable energy opportunities. We are looking for local entrepreneurs to work with. These entrepreneurs should have knowledge of green energy possibilities in his/her country (wind, solar, hydro) and able to pursue these possibilities.
The entrepreneur should:
- find suitable sites for small to medium renewable energy projects (solar/wind/hydro, 5-40MW), e.g. remote islands, off-grid communities, remote tourist areas
- be able to think together with us which technology could be installed
- be able to assess the possibilities for power-purchase agreements
- know or gain knowledge of local and national regulations regarding renewable energy (e.g. Feed-in-Tariffs, possibility to import international products)
- find relevant and local parties for construction, logistics and possibly co-investing
- have excellent communications skills in English
Are you this entrepreneur or do you know one, please contact us.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
1. Your past experience in project initiation and development
2. Your technical background, including education
3. Your motivation to work on renewable energy projects
In addition, please describe your managerial style and how you keep projects on track to meet goals.
Please contact us for more information.
Skills: english, communication-skills